USes of On and above
On is used when one thing is already put on another thing . One thing is bearing the weight of another . ie
My bag is on the table.
My money is put on the almirah .
Above is used at two places one , when one thing is above another thing but there is no connection in both and no one is bearing the weigh of another .
On the wall chart is above watch.
The clothes are hanged above the almirah.
II.When one person is above another in post postion or performance .
1.Sachin Tendulakar is above Rahul Dravid.
2.Manager is always above the office assistant.
3.My mother Is above all for me.
4.My brother is above me .
5.In class Ram is above Shaym
Comment on this Note
You must be Logged In to post Notes.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- BANKING TEST
- Computer Test
- Computer test for IBPS clerical 2012
- English Grammar Test
- English Test
- G.K. papper for IBPS Clerical 2012
- Governors and C.M. of the states
- Important links for G.K. for Civil service and Banking
- MATHS TEST
- Maths Test for Competitive Exams
- Online Test 1
- Test for Banking Knowledge
- Current G.K january 2013 , Quiz for Current G.k
- Test For English Vocabulary ( CAT , MAT)
- TEST g.k.
- Test of Abbreviation
- Test of Computers for IBPS clerical
- Test of Reasoning
- Important links for the important conversation in English