conversation between two friends who met after a long time
Conversation between two friends who met after a long time
Sunil – Hello ,Are you Mukesh Verma .
Mukesh – Yes I am .But I am sorry I cannot recognized you.
Sunil- How could you forget me . We have worked together for eight years and you are saying that you cannot recognize me .How could it be possible ?
Mukesh – Oh! Sunil .You have put on a lot of weight and have grown a thick mustache too. That’s why I could not recognized you .
Sunil : But you have not changed at all . You are as dark as you were five years back .
Mukesh : But you have changed a lot . You are as old as a grandfather. You have put on a lots of weight and looking like a wrestler .
Sunil : Any way how is life ? You are still bachelor or got married .
Mukesh : I am still bachelor and what about you ?
Sunil : I have got married .
Mukesh : You did not even informed me about your marriage . How could you di this?
Sunil : Actually I did not have your contact number . Anyway What are you doing on this Sunday ?
Mukesh : I am free on this Sunday . What is your program ?
Sunil : Then come to my house for dinner . You will meet my wife also .
Mukesh : Ok . than bye . We will meet on Sunday evening .
Meaning and sentences of some words used in the conversation
Mustache- Growm hair under the nose
Sen- I do not like big mustache.
Recognise – TO know someone
I was wearing saree yesterday so nobody could recognize me .
Comment on this Note
You must be Logged In to post Notes.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- BANKING TEST
- Computer Test
- Computer test for IBPS clerical 2012
- English Grammar Test
- English Test
- G.K. papper for IBPS Clerical 2012
- G.K. Test for Competitive Exams
- Governors and C.M. of the states
- Important links for G.K. for Civil service and Banking
- MATHS TEST
- Maths Test for Competitive Exams
- Notes for B.Ed
- Notes For Banking
- Notes For Management
- Online Test 1
- Test for Banking Knowledge
- Current G.K january 2013 , Quiz for Current G.k
- Test For English Vocabulary ( CAT , MAT)
- TEST g.k.
- Test of Abbreviation
- Test of Computers for IBPS clerical
- Test of Reasoning
- Important links for the important conversation in English