conversation between two friends
Komal :Where are you coming from Raul ?
Rahul :I am coming from sports Stadium .
Komal Why did you go there?
Rahul : I went there to watch a cricket match.
Komal Between which team was the match played?
Rahul : The match was played between the Ash club and S club .
Komal : It must have been a well contested match. Did you enjoy it ?
Rahul : In the first half the match was quite dull . the fielding of the s club was quite weak .
Komal : How did the Ash club fare in the first half ?
Rahul : They played a dashing game since the very beginning and shattered the opponents . They scored 280 runs only in 30 overs .
Komal : Who was the best player from Ash club?
Rahul : Nitin was their best player . His game was worth seeing . He dodged the best players of the opposite team . He made 110 runs only in 78 balls .
Komal : What was the result of this match ?
Rahul In the beginning S also played well they scored 100 in 15 overs only at no loss but after wards they were all out at 188.
Komal : Oh who took maximum wickets from Ash club ?
Rahul : Mehul took 4 wickets and he only gave 40 runs .
Komal : Ok . Who was man of the match ?
Rahul : Nitin was awarded by man of the match prize as he scored 110 runs .
Comment on this Note
You must be Logged In to post Notes.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- BANKING TEST
- Computer Test
- Computer test for IBPS clerical 2012
- English Grammar Test
- English Test
- G.K. papper for IBPS Clerical 2012
- G.K. Test for Competitive Exams
- Governors and C.M. of the states
- Important links for G.K. for Civil service and Banking
- MATHS TEST
- Maths Test for Competitive Exams
- Notes for B.Ed
- Notes For Banking
- Notes For Management
- Online Test 1
- Test for Banking Knowledge
- Current G.K january 2013 , Quiz for Current G.k
- Test For English Vocabulary ( CAT , MAT)
- TEST g.k.
- Test of Abbreviation
- Test of Computers for IBPS clerical
- Test of Reasoning
- Important links for the important conversation in English