Alliances A strategic alliance is a formal and mutually agreed to commercial collaboration between companies .Te partners pool , exchange or integrate specific business resources for mutual gain yet they...
Major News Agencies of World Agence France Presse â€“ France Agencia Cubana de Noticias â€“ Cuba Agencia EFE â€“ Spain Agentstvo Politicheskikh Novostiei â€“ Russia Agenzia...
Acrobatics â€“ Although it only became a competitive sport,acrobatics has long been an important component of modern artistic sports such as gymnastics ,diving and figre skating .From the Greek for...
Cities and their founder Agra â€“ Agra was called arya griha .The name Agra was first mentioned by Ptolemy and its glory was at its peak during the reign of Akbar .Jehangir and Shahjaan .infact...
Govind Dev temple â€“ It was constructed by raja Man singh. Iskon Temple- It is animpressive temple with novel construction. Iskcon stands for the international society for Krishna consciousness.It...
Ajanta â€“ Aurangabad Amarnath â€“ Kashmir Amber Palace â€“ Jaipur Anand Bhavan â€“Allahabad Bhakra Dam-Punjab Birla Planetarium â€“ Kolkata Black Pagoda- Konrak Bodhissattva-...
Assam â€“ Kaziranga National Park ,Manas Wid life sanctuary Bihar â€“ Mahabodhi Temple Complex ,Bodh Gya Delhi â€“ Humanyunâ€™s Tomb Qutub Minar ,Red Fort Goa â€“ Basilica...
KalamKari â€“ This is the famous art of Andhra Pradesh .It is a technique of painiting clothes with a pointed bamboo called Kalam. Patna Kalam Art â€“ Water colour based works dealing exclusively...
First President I n India â€“ Dr Rajendra Prasad First vice President â€“ Dr . s.Radha Krishnan First Deputy Prime Minister of India â€“ Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel First Non â€“Congress...
You are going to a doctor for a check up. Emran:- Hello Doctor. Doctor:- Hello, how can i help you? Emran:- Actually doctor, since last two days i'm having a stomach pain Doctor:- Ok, tell...
1) Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as A. Labour Party B. Nazi Party C. Ku-Klux-Klan D. Democratic Party 2)For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize...
1. RBI has reduced the Repo Rate (It is the rate at which RBI lends money to commercial banks), to 7.25% from 7.5% while keeping the CRR (Cash Reserve Ratio- the portion of deposits that banks require...
Market means Actual and Potential customers involving exchange of goods and services. According to American Marketing Association : â€œAggregate demand of potential buyers for a product/service is...
Introduction According to Phillip Kotler: Marketing mix is a set o controllable, tactical tools-product, price, and Promotion (4pâ€™s) that the firms blend to produce the response they want in target...
Introduction: According to Philip Kotler: â€œMarket segmentation is sub dividing of a market into homogenous subject of customers, Where any subset may conceivably be selected as a market target...
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Add your Question to the site.
You must be Logged In to Add a Question.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- BANKING TEST
- Computer Test
- Computer test for IBPS clerical 2012
- English Grammar Test
- English Test
- G.K. papper for IBPS Clerical 2012
- G.K. Test for Competitive Exams
- Governors and C.M. of the states
- Important links for Banking G.K. (JAIIB)
- Important links for G.K. for Civil service and Banking
- MATHS TEST
- Maths Test for Competitive Exams
- Notes for B.Ed
- Notes For Banking
- Notes For Management
- Notes of B.Ed
- Online Test 1
- Test for Banking Knowledge
- Current G.K january 2013 , Quiz for Current G.k
- Test For English Vocabulary ( CAT , MAT)
- TEST g.k.
- Test of Abbreviation
- Test of Computers for IBPS clerical
- Test of Reasoning
- Important links for the important conversation in English