CTET is central teachers eligibility test. Earlier only after doing B.Ed one could teach in government sector but now, one will have to clear CTET also to teach in government sector.
Eligibility â€“ The students who have done or appearing B.ED or teaching certificate in primary teaching from a recognized board , are only eligible to appear for this test. There are two categories according to the classes he want to teach. If you want to teach upto 5th class , you will have to select the given category and if you want to teach 6th to 8th you will have to selected the another category.
In CTET questions related to reasoning , math , language , child psychology and environment , will be asked . The question of language coule be more than 10 .So it is necessary to have a good command over English .To prepare for English it is necessary to do the practice beyond the grammar of 12th class . In the language II there will be the questions of 30 marks. In it there will be 15 questions of comprehensions and 15 of pedagogy of learning language.
Now the Date of the test is 25th july and the last date to apply online is 16th April .
Comment on this Note
You must be Logged In to post Notes.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- BANKING TEST
- Computer Test
- Computer test for IBPS clerical 2012
- English Grammar Test
- English Test
- G.K. papper for IBPS Clerical 2012
- G.K. Test for Competitive Exams
- Governors and C.M. of the states
- Important links for Banking G.K. (JAIIB)
- Important links for G.K. for Civil service and Banking
- MATHS TEST
- Maths Test for Competitive Exams
- Notes for B.Ed
- Notes For Banking
- Notes For Management
- Notes of B.Ed
- Online Test 1
- Test for Banking Knowledge
- Current G.K january 2013 , Quiz for Current G.k
- Test For English Vocabulary ( CAT , MAT)
- TEST g.k.
- Test of Abbreviation
- Test of Computers for IBPS clerical
- Test of Reasoning
- Important links for the important conversation in English