Untitled Document


C.B.I or Air force




how can i join c.b.i or air force.
i have done +2 from BSEB Patna.
i have 54.4% near about mark in i.com.

In: Career Asked By: [3 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

For CBI for the officer level posts in Central Bureau of investigation, you need to apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level exams
For it you need to be graduate and age limit 18 to 27 divorcee and widow women , S.C. and S.T are given age relaxation in age limit.

Answers Answered By: neha [210 Blue Star Level]
Answer #2

hey ,
you are applicable for both exam i.e airforce and CBI ,but some time bro if you apply for air force than not getting admidcard ,so you can not nervous for this case , you can apply .

Answers Answered By: RANDHIR KUMAR [4 Grey Star Level]
Important Links for G.K/.

Comment on this Note

You must be Logged In to post Notes.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Highest Contributors

Neha Specialist in Jobs and Career

KrishnaSpecialist in English

Kriti .Specialist in G.K


G.K. Queries

Notes for B.Ed

Notes On Accounts

Follow Us : F  T  G+

Study Abroad

Banking Sector

English Literature

Find Institutes


Ceramic Engineering

Land Scape designing
Ask and Answer

Maths for competitive exams

G.K.Notes for competitive exams

Some important links for competitive exams

Home  ||   About  ||  Sign Up Now  ||   Log In

Copyright © 20013- 2014 Gyandaata.com, All rights reserved.