Word Meaning Impel - Motivate Implicit Implied Imposter cheat Imitate - Copy Induce - Persuade Intrude - Encroach Lethal - Deadly Officious - meddlesome Onerous - Burdensome...
It is an old saying that knowledge is power .Education is an instrument which imparts knowledge and, therefore ,indirectly controls power .Therefore ,ever since the dawn of civilization person in power...
Housing Price Index Th launch of the Nation Housing Bank Â ( NHB ) RESIDEX in India in 2007 was a maiden efforts to capture the trend of price movement in residential property on a comprehensive scale...
Types of Money Commodity money â€“ Commodity money value is derived from the commodity out of which it is made. The commodity itself...
There are many ways to get entry into Management stream . Mat is one of them . It has its own place in all the test for MBA entrance .Every year Lakhs of students appear this test . Â MAT exam is organized...
1. All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE): All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) is the famous exam to take admission in engineering and architecture courses in famous and good engineering...
ACF -Auto-Correlation Function AD -Authorized Dealer ADB- Asian Development Bank ADR -American Depository Receipt AFS- Annual Financial Statement AGM -Annual General Meeting AIRCSC- All India Rural...
Aquatic - animals living in or near water , such as fish , whales , ducks Arboreal - Animals living in trees as most birds , monkeys , etc . Biped - an animal having only two feet , such as man...
Here is a list of Committees and their main Focus Areas A C Shah Committee â€“ Non banking Financial Company A Ghosh Committee- Frauds & Malpractices in Banks Abid Hussain Committee â€“...
International Financial Institutions International Monetary Fund It is an organization of 187 countries , working to foster global monetary co-operation , secure financial stability , facilitate...
Creditor - A person or organisation which extends credit to others. Creditworthiness- A creditor's measure of an individuals or company's ability to meet debt obligations Crossed cheque - A form...
1. Career Launcher 18A /1 Subhash road , Near Kanak Cinema , Dehradun 2 . Inspiration Study Center ( Civil Services ) 3. RAI,S Success Academy...
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Add your Question to the site.
You must be Logged In to Add a Question.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- BANKING TEST
- Computer Test
- Computer test for IBPS clerical 2012
- English Grammar Test
- English Test
- G.K. papper for IBPS Clerical 2012
- G.K. Test for Competitive Exams
- Governors and C.M. of the states
- Important links for Banking G.K. (JAIIB)
- Important links for G.K. for Civil service and Banking
- MATHS TEST
- Maths Test for Competitive Exams
- Notes for B.Ed
- Notes For Banking
- Notes For Management
- Notes of B.Ed
- Online Test 1
- Test for Banking Knowledge
- Current G.K january 2013 , Quiz for Current G.k
- Test For English Vocabulary ( CAT , MAT)
- TEST g.k.
- Test of Abbreviation
- Test of Computers for IBPS clerical
- Test of Reasoning
- Important links for the important conversation in English